Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its about that time!


Its official ladies Im getting my ass to the gym! Its been a long time coming but the motivation has arrived! I always knew that if I could find it in myself to move forward that I would be more than happy to take my ace to the gym everyday! I have to tell yall that Im nervous I love lifting weights but the cardio game not my favorite so much!! I hope to see results sooner than later but only time will tell. Hopefully Ill be bringing sexxy back for real. Heres my first step to getting closer to where I want to be! Aight talk to yal later. Oh and this is just a little flic from California missin the beach like crazy!!

3 comments:

Ala & Kevin said...

Awesome! I am so glad you found your motivation and drive to kick some butt in the gym. I sure don't have that right now and I can feel it in my pants. They are getting pretty snug.
I know you are a facebooker but don't for get your blog. Love you.

My Life As I Know It said...

Hey Hey Hey!! How is it going with you two!?! How is life treating ya and that HOT AZ summer weather. Yesterday it was like 102 here and I about died when I walked outside, I would hate it there right now ha!

THE TAASE'S said...

Hey hot lady! It's been a while...good on you for finding that motivation. I think motivation left me when I was about 22 and I have yet to find him again...LOL! Will you send him back my way after baby is born in October?? That is a cute pix of you girls in Cali!! HOw's life???? Love and missin you tons:(

tafi