Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tamietti Modeling Agency

This mail box is from my Grandparents home in Canelo, AZ.

Mom and her babies..Miss Cheezy and Miss Attitude
Winter was really not having this picture but its still cute.
Okay doesn't Aydin look a little like Fergie right here!!

So in our family we like to start them young...you know making that money!! HAHA ...so I forgot that the last time I was in Sierra Vista I made Aydin and Winter model in the back of Grandma Rena's house. To my astonishment the photos came out beautiful not because of the girls but because I took the photos. Their so gorgeous and its cute cause you can see them smirking because I kept telling them to work it!!

1 comment:

~Edney loves Jubilee~ said...

Hey Nani,
I say you all have talents, wow you should have your own photo shop place, because these photos of the girls and mom are just perfetc..it seems like someone with the skills tok them, and of course it was you..and I can't believe how beautiful Ala girls are, and mom is still as gorgeous as she was the last time I saw her. I love you NaNi!!